Recommended Supplement Brands
Before taking ANY supplement, talk with a licensed healthcare provider to ensure safety and to identify any potential interactions with medications, medicial treatments, or individual biochemistry.
The following list provides recommended brands, not recommended individual supplement protocols. For individual protocols, talk with a licensed healthcare provider. Click here to schedule a consultation.
Each item below has been searched for on ConsumerLabs.com. Not all items have yet been reviewed by Consumer Labs. No item with an unfavorable review by Consumer Labs will be recommended.
And finally...we love VitaCost! Their prices are extrodinary and their private label brand, NSI, uses superior sources of nutrients (i.e. B12 from methylcobalamin). In addition to supplements, they offer discounted brand name groceries, bath and personal care products - have fun shopping!
- High quality multi-vitamin/mineral
- Fish oil :: Carlson’s Liquid Brand : Refrigerate
- Enzymes :: Twin Labs “Super Enzymes”
- Probiotics :: Acidophilus AND Bifidobacterium strains (10-20 billion units) : Refrigerate
- 1 tsp powder OR 2 capsules ½ hr before each meal – Note: start with just 1 capsule and work your way up to avoid GI distress
- Enhances digestion and immunity
- Take supplements in addition to ensuring daily food sources for 4 weeks post treatment; additional courses of supplementation is necessary following any administration of antibiotics
- Ensure high quality to avoid contamination – look for GMP certification
- Milk thistle
- 300 mg/ 2x day – take with meals
- Enhancing liver functioning and detoxification