Whole-Foods Based, Portion Controlled, Seasonal Meal Planning Kits
Perfectly Produce develops meal planning kits that help you eat the right foods (whole), in the right amounts (portioned), at the right time (seasonal).
- Increased nutrient density
- Increased flavor
- Decreased cost per meal
- Decreased daily meal prep and clean-up time
Our plans help you know what's for dinner (and breakfast, and lunch, and snacks) for 4 weeks at a time. And by doing even just one of our bulk cooking sessions each month, you will prepare enough nutrient dense meals to ensure you always have 'fast food' available.
The shopping lists, meal plans and allocation of made-ahead portions (left-over’s) assumes that one person will be following breakfast, lunch, and snacks and that dinner will be shared with one other person (or 2 portions used per meal). We have found that this allows families of various sizes the most flexibility and ease in determining what recipes need to be scaled up (or down in some cases).
Our recommendation for larger families is to double the shopping list for week 1 to get a feel for compliance by the entire household and to ensure that a manageable amount of produce is bought until familiarity increases with the bulk cooking sessions.
"Hello!! I am so excited to start these recipes! I have the day off and have started the bulk cooking for week one. Not difficult at all -I feel like my grandmother!... It has been a great day! I appreciate these great recipes and the fact that you are trying to streamline the process by making them ahead of time. I have always been a 'freezer meal', make-ahead kind of cook (I am mother of 2, work full time and am in the process of getting my Master's degree) but the fact that these recipes are so much healthier than I have been making is great news. Thanks again!!"
Amy's Fall Chili - Fall Meal Planning Kit
Photography by Papillion Sky © All rights reserved
Meal planning and preparation tools include:
Bulk cooking preparation sheets
- Meal plans
- All weekday meals (Monday-Friday) for 4 weeks
- Breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and 2 daily snacks
- Seasonal (Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter)
- View sample meal plan
- Simple recipes for all provided meal ideas
- Breakfasts and lunches developed for an on-the-go lifestyle
- Dinners require a minimal number of ingredients and are ready in under half an hour – many can be made in advance during a bulk cooking session
- Formatted to show source of macronutrients and proper portion sizes
- Include notes on which foods contain potentially disease preventing bioactive compounds and micronutrients
- View sample recipes
- Pre-created shopping lists
- Provides monthly, weekly, and daily step-by-step guidance for staying organized and prepared for the next meal
- Helps maximize success and cost-savings
- View sample bulk cooking guide