- 2 slices turkey bacon
- 1 tortilla (7″ sprouted or whole-grain)
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil mayonnaise, (avocado or safflower-based could also be used)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric, (to taste)
- pinch ground black pepper, (to taste)
- 2 ounce low sodium deli turkey breast
- 2 leaves lettuce, (as many as desired)
- sliced tomato (as much as desired)
- 1 kiwi fruit
- Cook bacon according to package directions.
- Spread mayo on tortilla and sprinkle with turmeric and pepper.
- Top with turkey, bacon, lettuce, and tomato.
- Enjoy kiwi on the side.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Lunch
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 377
- Sugar: 11g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 47g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 24g
Keywords: turmeric instead of mustard, grab-and-go wrap ideas