- 1 cup COOKED quinoa
Leafy and Tenders (9 cups, mix and match depending on preferences):
- 4 cup riced cauliflower (fresh, not frozen)
- 3 Roma tomatoes, minced
- 2 cucumbers, minced
- 4 green onions, minced
- 4 celery stalks, minced
- 1 small bunch fresh parsley, minced
- 1 small bunch fresh mint, minced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper, (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Start by putting all dressing ingredients in an extra large mixing bowl. Whisk to mix.
- Then add all remaining ingredients (quinoa and veggies) to dressing. Toss to coat well.
- Portion and enjoy!
- Serve with a lean protein to make a balanced meal.
- Enjoy as-is for a filling and crisp balanced snack.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Lunch
- Method: no cook
- Diet: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 2/3 cup
- Calories: 161
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 404mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: great use for minced veggies