CARE Snack: Wasa Crisp Everything “Bagel” with Cream Cheese
This is the perfect snack for when you want all the flavor of an everything bagel with cream cheese, without the carbohydrate density of the bagel! This is a simple savory snack and can be easily customizable with different kinds of cream cheese.
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1
- 2 wasa crispbreads, (Wasa Thins or Crisp’n Light recommended)
- 1 tablespoon plain cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Everything Bagel Seasoning Blend
- Place wasa crisps on a plate. Spread cream cheese evenly over the crisps (1/2 tbsp per wasa).
- Sprinkle the Everything Bagel Seasoning evenly over the cream cheese. Enjoy!
- Have fun experimenting with flavors of cream cheese, smoked lox, olives, or capers.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: no cook
- Diet: Vegetarian
- Calories: 100
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 329mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
Keywords: what to eat when craving a low carbohydrate everything bagel