Affordable and Convenient
Online weight loss programs offer affordability and convenience compared to clinic visits. CARE Online is a trusted, licensed-practitioner guided online weight loss program. Although CARE has web-based features, CARE is not an automated software program. CARE Online gives you instant access to real people. You will have a real highly-qualified nutritionist and a real community of like-minded peers on your side to engage with- starting today!
Online Nutrition Education & Mentoring
Online weight loss programs have gained the attention of the medical community as cost-effective, patient-centered alternatives to in-person nutrition coaching that has limited insurance coverage. CARE Online offers you the convenience of learning from your own home, at the time of day that works best for you.
Immediately at enrollment, you receive:
Digital access to CARE program materials
- Online-only members have access the same materials and activities used for in-person consultations.
- A new CARE step is available every two weeks. This pacing matches the in-person program and is important for giving you time to practice the current information, in your own kitchen and in real life situations unique to you, before moving on.
- Mobile access to digital copies of the program materials for ease when traveling.
- All step materials, activities, recipes, and meal plans are in PDF format for easy downloading.
- The online structure provides organized comfortable navigation.
Access to member-only online content and discussions
- All CARE members (online and in-person) come together on the private CARE online member areas to learn as a group.
- CARE Nutritionist, Teri Rose, shares weekly instructional posts that get into the nuts and bolts of applying and practicing desired changes.
- You are encouraged to ask Teri direct questions on how to apply these tips to your own unique schedules and situations.
- No advertising, private, member-only access.
Ability to ask direct questions through the private forums
- Questions are encouraged through the member-only forum areas. Get clarification on program materials and direct feedback on activities as you progress through the program. Remember, this is not automated software. You immediately have direct access to a licensed healthcare professional, without the added expense or travel time of office visits.
- This is your opportunity for personalized guidance from a specialist to develop the skills needed to consistently make the changes you want to make.
- 24/7 access allows you to engage when it works with your schedule.
Please Note: Individual Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) is only provided with Individual Consultation program options. MNT includes a review of personal medical history and nutritional diagnosis for current medical conditions. MNT is not provided in CARE group settings (online or monthly classes). Active CARE Online members can purchase single individual consultation sessions for MNT services separately, as needed. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with questions.
Immediately when you enroll, you have access to your Getting Started Guide which includes your first 3-day whole foods-based meal plan, recipes, and shopping list. You will be taken directly to your new program once you have set up your account!
“It is a good combination of written material and online guidance. It is a program created for those of us that need (still) basic information on the science of food and the body. It is also a program that can be taken in very small bites or large ones depending on the individual and their set of circumstances. Since the program material is spread out over 6 months we have time to implement changes that have the opportunity to be sustainable verses short lived.”
Sarah, St. Paul, MN
“Thank you so much for creating so many avenues for people to gain knowledge about living a healthy life. Not only do you share your expertise with others, but you do so with a sincerity and caring that communicates to your clients that you really do care about their health.”
Pat, Burnsville, MN