Benedictine CARE Integrates Contemplative Practices and the Benedictine Monastic Heritage into our NEW, Unique Preventative Health Program. At enrollment, you select your primary group; however, any month you need to miss your primary meeting, you are encouraged and welcome to attend an alternative meeting time.
Practice Group 4 Meets via Zoom
- Meets on the 3rd Saturday of each month 9:30am-11am CT
- Enrollment is ongoing
- Within 1 business day of enrolling, you will be emailed more details on how to get started
- Please ensure all emails from “perfectlyproduce.com” are on your safe sender list or check “Promo” and “Spam” filters
Program Fees Recur Each Month Until You Discontinue Program | There are no contracts or requirements. You decide how long you stay enrolled. You can cancel your membership directly within your own account settings or by contacting us.
- No minimum duration of enrollment required
- Same-day ability to cancel through your own account settings
- Program fees support the programming of the Benedictine Center of St. Paul’s Monastery