Review of Personal Medical History, Nutrition Diagnosis, and One-to-One Consultations each Month via Zoom
MNT CARE is a leading Minneapolis-based weight loss program offering the highest personalization, highest accountability, and one-to-one learning. The foundation of MNT CARE is our existing core CARE Weight Loss and Lifestyle Program. The MNT program option is best for individuals wanting private meetings and review of their personal medical history.
In addition to full access to the private members-only online core program content, MNT (medical nutrition therapy) program members receive the following individualized services for the highest level of structure and guidance possible.
90-Minute Initial Zoom Meeting
- Years of doing consultations with clients have led to an important discovery: initial appointments are more valuable when the client has dedicated time for asking their own ‘getting started’ questions. With this in mind, we have found it works best for the client when a longer initial meeting is scheduled.
- Shortly after enrolling, you will be emailed instructions for how to schedule this initial meeting.
Individual nutrition assessment & diagnosis
- The Nutrition Care Process including Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) is incorporated into your program.
- MNT can only be provided by licensed nutritionists and dietitians in the state of MN (regulated by the MN Board of Nutrition and Dietetics; Teri Rose, MS, LN, license number is N196).
- MNT includes 1) review of personal health history and lifestyle behaviors, 2) assessment of needed medical nutrition therapy based on symptoms, diagnosed health condition or current medical treatment, 3) review of potential nutrient-drug interactions and 4) individual nutrition diagnosis and treatment plan.
One-to-one goal setting & review
- Individual problem-solving and mentoring for individual challenges.
- Ongoing private consultations are 50 minutes each for in-depth discussions.
You decide the frequency of meetings
- You know the level of support and accountability that works best for you; you decide which frequency is best for you.
- 1x or 2x per month is recommended for getting started.
- Additional consultations are available if meeting weekly provides the extra structure needed to find your own momentum. You can change your meeting frequency at any time.
- You are invited to schedule a free 15-minute Program Discovery Call to talk through options if you would find that helpful.
Within 1 business day (M-F) of enrollment, you will be emailed details about scheduling your initial appointment.
Who is MNT CARE best for?
MNT CARE is best for individuals that want private meetings and one-to-one learning.
Is MNT CARE the same thing as CARE Weight Loss and Lifestyle Program?
Yes. MNT CARE is the same as our existing Practitioner-Guided CARE Weight Loss and Lifestyle Program. All of our lifestyle programming uses the core CARE Weight Loss and Lifestyle Program materials including the CARE Balanced Plate, focus on blood sugar regulation, holistic fitness, stress recovery, and habit formation. As the program evolves and deepens, the core therapeutic lifestyle taught doesn’t change, only the customization and areas of focus evolve.
What if I like aspects of MNT CARE and Benedictine CARE?
Q. What if I want to do both Benedictine CARE and MNT CARE? What if I want private consultations but also want to learn within community and integrate Benedictine Spirituality?
A. This is a reasonable request. You would want to explore enrolling in Benedictine CARE as your primary program ($89/month) and then scheduling individual consultations in the desired frequency ($120 each). MNT and personal medical history can be reviewed during 50-minute consultations.
My question isn't answer here...
CARE has nothing but flexibility in being structured to be the best fit possible for you. And if you start one way, you can always make adjustments as you go. We encourage you to reach out to get all your questions answers to ensure you are comfortable before moving forward. You can email your questions to [email protected] or schedule a free 15-minute Program Discovery Call.
“After struggling to lose what I assumed was weight that would be impossible to lose due to middle age, working with Teri showed me how to give my body the nutrients that it needed to work the way bodies are supposed to work. Her approach gives you the scientific why your body needs certain foods to operate efficiently as well as dealing with ways to effectively deal with stress and other obstacles in a completely healthy way. I was glad to see that she does not say no to dairy or gluten as well. Teri’s approach is about much more than weight loss and recipes (although the meal planning software is awesome!), it gets to the root of how to prevent bad habits from creeping back into your life. My partner and I did it together and we have really enjoyed learning everything together. Teri is wonderful!”
Jennifer, Bloomington, MN
“A huge thank you to all of you at Perfectly Produce! Your entire staff not only gives sound advice, but everyone really seems to care. I get it! I love being a part of this journey towards understanding and living all-around wellness. Thank you thank you!”
Kelley, St Paul, MN