Two One-to-One Consultations each Month via Zoom + 24/7 Mentoring In-Between
CARE Practitioner-Guided is a leading Minneapolis-based weight loss program offering the highest personalization, highest accountability, and one-to-one learning. In addition to full access to the private members-only online content and discussions, Practitioner-Guided program members receive the following individualized services for the highest level of structure and guidance possible.
30-Minute Introductory Zoom Meeting
- Years of doing consultations with clients has led to an important discovery: initial appointments are more efficient (and stay on-time) when the client has dedicated time for asking their own ‘getting started’ questions and when they are more comfortable with the practitioner. With this in mind, we have found it works best for the client when an introductory meeting is scheduled as soon as possible after enrolling before they begin preparing for their initial appointment. This allows them to go deeper into the materials for that first appointment and makes their first weeks more successful in the kitchen.
- Shortly after enrolling, you will be emailed instructions for how to set up this introductory meeting.
Individual nutrition assessment & diagnosis
- The Nutrition Care Process including Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) is incorporated into your program as needed.
- MNT can only be provided by licensed nutritionists and dietitians in the state of MN (regulated by the MN Board of Nutrition and Dietetics, Teri Rose, MS, LN, license number is N196).
- MNT includes 1) review of personal health history and lifestyle behaviors, 2) assessment of needed medical nutrition therapy based on symptoms, diagnosed health condition or current medical treatment, 3) review of potential nutrient-drug interactions and 4) individual nutrition diagnosis and treatment plan.
One-to-one goal setting & review
- Individual problem-solving and mentoring for individual challenges.
- Consultations are 50 minutes each for in-depth discussions.
Ability to ask direct questions in-between appointments through Online Messaging (OM) Private Sessions and private member-only forums
- Stay connected to your personal nutritionist, Teri Rose, MS, LN, and the other CARE members in-between sessions through the private online forums and two Online Messaging (OM) Private Sessions.
- You will stay connected to Teri in-between appointments via CARE’s Online Messaging Private Sessions feature. These sessions are a closed forum format that allows for private messaging, sharing of attachments, and program activities. Works just like email.
- All of your communications with Teri will be organized in this one location.
- You receive OM two sessions per month; the scope of these conversations is what could reasonably be covered within a 30-minute phone call.
Within 1 business day (M-F) of enrollment, you will be emailed details about scheduling your initial appointment. Please read the Get Started page for more details.
“After struggling to lose what I assumed was weight that would be impossible to lose due to middle age, working with Teri showed me how to give my body the nutrients that it needed to work the way bodies are supposed to work. Her approach gives you the scientific why your body needs certain foods to operate efficiently as well as dealing with ways to effectively deal with stress and other obstacles in a completely healthy way. I was glad to see that she does not say no to dairy or gluten as well. Teri’s approach is about much more than weight loss and recipes (although the meal planning software is awesome!), it gets to the root of how to prevent bad habits from creeping back into your life. My partner and I did it together and we have really enjoyed learning everything together. Teri is wonderful!”
Jennifer, Bloomington, MN
“A huge thank you to all of you at Perfectly Produce! Your entire staff not only gives sound advice, but everyone really seems to care. I get it! I love being a part of this journey towards understanding and living all-around wellness. Thank you thank you!”
Kelley, St Paul, MN