- 6 Roma tomatoes, minced
- 3 cucumbers, minced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 celery stalks, minced
- 1 small bunch fresh parsley, minced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon sushi vinegar (rice vinegar with a pinch of sugar mixed in could be substituted; or just original lemon juice)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch ground black pepper (to taste)
- Start by putting all dressing ingredients in an extra large mixing bowl. Whisk to mix.
- Then add all remaining ingredients to dressing. Toss to coat well.
- Portion and enjoy!
- For this version, I kept the original Cauliflower Quinoa Tabouli recipe as is except for the following substitutions (based on what I had in my crisper at the time): Did not use any riced cauliflower, quinoa, mint, or garlic powder; instead of cauliflower I added more tomato and cucumber; and finally, I didn’t have fresh lemon juice ready so substituted sushi vinegar (lightly sweetened rice vinegar).
- I enjoyed this two ways in my meal plan: 1) As a snack: used a smaller portion (1 cup) along with a single serving of pretzel sticks, and 2) As my main leafy & tender for dinner along with a serving of grain and grilled protein
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: no cook
- Diet: Vegan
- Calories: 114
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 205mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: fresh easy side salad using fresh cucumbers